The PB1000SP cabinet is an economical, mid-sized suction blast cabinet, ideally suited for low-to-medium volume production blasting applications. It features upgraded operator viability and cleaning convenience from the reverse pulse jet dust collector, providing cabinet ventilation. It is usable with a wide range of media, including:
- Steel Grit
- Aluminium Oxide
- Safety door interlock.
- Integral dry cartridge reverse pulse dust collector maintains clear visibility.
- Heavy duty, wear resistant rubber gloves.
- Quick-change laminated glass viewing window – no tools required.
- Fully adjustable abrasive feed.
- Compressed air regulator and gauge.
- High performance suction blast gun.
- Standard air blow down gun.
- De-scale and de-rust metal.
- Remove paint and coatings.
- Removes burrs, flashings and sand from castings and moldings.
- Decorative finishing of non-ferrous metals.
- Glass and stone etching.
- Mold cleaning.