Collection, storage and use
2. No need to disclose personal information The Site can be viewed and its web feeds can be subscribed to without the need to disclose any personal information to us.
3. Your disclosure of personal information However, you may choose to disclose personal information when adding material to the Site. Such information will be viewable by Site administrators, staff and contractors (including third parties providing services related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains (“Third Party Contractors”)) and, if published, members of the public. Please do not post or otherwise transmit personal information of a sensitive nature.
4. Holding of information Personal information that you provide will be held by Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd, and may be shared with, and held by, Third Party Contractors to the extent necessary for the services they provide related to the administration, improvement, and/or securing of the Site and the information it contains. Email addresses provided when commenting in the discussion forum or other areas of the Site or when emailing feedback directly to Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd are not made available to the public. Unless required by law, we will not publicise the names or email addresses of individuals who provide feedback to us without their consent.
5. Use of personal information We will only use personal information provided to us for the purposes of administering, evaluating, improving, and securing the Site and the information it contains, improving our services and communicating with you.
6. Feedback Feedback is important and is used to evaluate and improve the Site. If you provide feedback on the Site directly to Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd via the supplied email address, that feedback will be sent to appropriate Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd staff. We may pass on relevant comments to other people within Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd who administer, have contributed content to, or are otherwise interested in, the Site. This could include your email address and other identifying information.
Statistical information and cookies
7. Statistical information collected We may collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the Site. This information is aggregated and non-personally identifying. It includes:
- your IP address;
- the search terms you used;
- the pages you accessed on our Site and the links you clicked on;
- the date and time you visited the site;
- the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this Site;
- your operating system (e.g., Windows XP, Mac OS X);
- the type of web browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser.
8. Use of statistical information The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by Site administrators and certain Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd staff.
9. Cookies This Site generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring Site usage. The cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this Site without affecting your ability to use the Site.
Rights of access and correction
10. Your rights Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and to request correction of any of your personal information provided to Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd staff in connection with your use of this Site. If you would like to see the personal information relating to you that Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd staff has stored, or to change such personal information, or if you have any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us.
11. Privacy Commissioner If you are not satisfied with our response to any privacy-related concern you may have, you can contact the Privacy Commissioner:
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10-094
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone: 04 474 7590
Enquiries Line (from Auckland): 302 8655
Enquiries Line (from outside Auckland): 0800 803 909
Fax: 04 474 7595
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: 15 June 2018