50lb Sandblasting Pot from Industrial Minerals (NZ) Ltd
50lb Sandblasting Pot Features:
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS standards and requirements.
- Third party pressure vessel certification available on request.
- Separate Sola 5 inlet and exhaust valves, for fast and efficient operation.
- CLX air-bleed type pneumatic deadman handle.
- Junior Plana Type abrasive control valve with durable cast iron construction.
- Moisture trap, exhaust muffler and main air isolation valve standard.
- 14L (0.5ft³) abrasive capacity, 125psi pressure rating.
- 12.5mm (1/2″) fittings.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Small spot blasting areas.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.
- Ideal for hard to access areas.
Custom designs available. Speak to us today to discuss the right option for you!
The Blast Pot is the heart of abrasive blasting with a pressure blast pot. Our product range offers different machine sizes and versions so the best possible blast pot can be used for every application and environment, whether for stationary or portable use.
All our blast pots are suited for the usual types of blast media and hence are used for a wide range of applications. We can offer appropriate solutions even for very fine blast media that often does not flow well. Generally speaking, abrasive blasting is referred to as “sandblasting”, but sand is no longer commonly used as the actual blast media for health reasons.
A question often asked regarding sand blasting has to do with the appropriate compressor so the blast pot can be used efficiently. Associating the correct compressor with the machine size is a frequent mistake, because the necessary compressor is based rather on the size of the respective nozzle and the corresponding air throughput. Therefore, it does not matter whether a 100- or a 200-litre blast pot is used for actual sandblasting.