The CS48 blast cabinet is an economical, light-duty blast cabinet, ideally suited to lower production applications or intermittent use. Abrasive commonly used with the CS48 include:
- Steel Grit
- Aluminium Oxide
- Glass Beads
- High performance suction gun assembly.
- 1/8″ (3mm) air tip with 1/4″ (6mm) blast nozzle.
- 1200 watt high performance dust collector with replaceable dry filter cartridge.
- Extra large 22.6″ (575mm) x 10.4″ (265mm) viewing window.
- Tear-off window and cabinet light covers.
- Compressed air regulator and gauge assembly included.
- Simple, robust foot pedal blast control.
- Adjustable abrasive feed.
- De-scale and de-rust metal surfaces.
- Remove paint and powder coating.
- De-burr and de-flash castings and moldings.
- Decorative finishing of non-ferrous metals.
- Glass and stone etching.