The CLEMCO QUANTUM Valve is an easily adjustable abrasive metering valve which maintains precise settings from fully closed to fully open.
The QUANTUM Valve is used with all types of common abrasives.
The QUANTUM Valve is also able to be converted to a Deadman “Pressure Hold” and “Remote Abrasive Cut-Off” system.
The QUANTUM Valve features an easily removable plate to allow access to any blockages without removing the valve and is designed to be able to be serviced easily in the field.
- Easily Serviced without removing any piping.
- Cast Aluminium body resists corrosion.
- Accurately meters all common abrasives.
- One-hand operation.
- Takes 8 to 9 turns from fully closed to fully opened
- Easy access to clear any blockages.
- Single part “High Wear” replacement.
- Wye shaped abrasive entry for minimum turbulence.