The CS37 blast cabinet is an economical, mid-sized, light-duty blast cabinet with a surprisingly extensive features list. It is a robust solution for applications with limited compressed air and power supplies.
- All steel cabinet shell.
- Twin door access.
- Powder coated internal and external finish.
- Full height floor mounting legs.
- Cotton lined vinyl operating gloves.
- Cabinet mounted Control Panel.
- Pressure regulator, pressure gauge, stop/start button and indicator lights.
- Dual blasting gun system, one foot pedal operated and one trigger operated.
- Rear mounted dust collector, cartridge filter and fan assembly.
- De-scale and de-rust metal surfaces.
- Remove paint and powder coating.
- De-burr and de-flash castings and moldings.
- Decorative finishing of non-ferrous metals.
- Glass and stone etching.