The PB2000P Heavy Duty Pressure Blast Cabinet is a highly efficient, general purpose, industrial blast cabinet. It is compatible with a wide range of media, including:
- Steel Grit
- Steel Shot
- Aluminium Oxide
- Glass Beads
- Up to three times faster then suction blast systems.
- 31 liters (1.1ft3) blast pot.
- Cyclone type abrasive separator cleans the abrasive during use.
- Safety door interlock.
- Integral dry cartridge reverse pulse dust collector for clear visibility.
- Dual heavy duty wear resistant rubber gloves.
- Quick-change laminated glass viewing window – no tools required.
- Garnet II abrasive metering valve.
- Compressed air regulator and gauge.
- Standard air blow down gun standard.
- De-scale and de-rust metal.
- Remove paint and coatings.
- Removes burrs, flashings and sand from castings and moldings.
- Decorative finishing of non-ferrous metals.
- Glass and stone etching.
- Mold cleaning.