Rugged coating thickness gauge with fixed external probe for all non-magnetic coatings on steel and all insulating coatings on non-ferrous metals.
Particularly suited to measure coating thickness in rough environments and on abrasive surfaces, e.g. sandblasted steel, heavy duty corrosion protection in ship building, at offshore installations and mining facilities, on plasma-sprayed surfaces.
The MiniTest 650 is successor to the MiniTest 600 tried and tested over many years. For measurement on rough steel surfaces, for e.g. in shipyards, it comes with a special wear-resistant F probe and thus enables long-term use.
Non-destructive coating thickness measurement:
- Non-magnetic coatings like varnishes, enamels, chrome and zinc on ferromagnetic base materials (e.g. steel)
- Insulating coatings like varnishes and anodising aluminium on non-ferrous metals (e.g. aluminium, copper, die-cast zinc)
- Coating thickness measurement of up to 2 and 3 mm
- Universal probe offering automatic substrate identification for quick measurement on steel and non-ferrous metals
- Wear-resistant probe tips with practically unlimited durability
- USB-interface to transfer data to a PC
- Statistical evaluation of the readings (measurement data)
Scope of delivery
- Gauge MiniTest 650 with fixed probe
- 3 batteries AAA / LR03 / Micro
- Control plate(s), calibration standards in folding case
- Operating manual on a CD
- Quick reference guide
- Factory certification
- Soft case