IBIX 25 Portable Blasters
NANO IBIX® 25
This aero-abrasive cleaning system IBIX 9 Portable Blasters IBIX® 25 is a special smaller portable blaster, ideal for small cleaning treatments and spot blasting as well, available in DRY, H2O, HELIX & Trilogy versions:
NANO IBIX® 25 TRILOGY
IBIX Trilogy is a double functioning (dry/wet) aero-abrasive device with a special “Quick Connect” system and two easily interchangeable guns, i.e. H2O and HELIX®.
- Pressure adjustable from 2 to 7.5* bar depending on the compressor.
- Micrometric dosing of the blasting material.
- Particles can range in size from 38 µm up to 600 µm and have different specific gravity (from Natural Mineral Almandine to Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, glass beads and natural media)
- Blasting Hose – air hose with protective sheath: 10 m
- Standard nozzle: internal Ø 5.5 mm cylindrical with DRY and H2O guns; internal Ø 6 mm Venturi with HELIX gun
- Other applicable nozzles: internal Ø 1.5-2-2.5-3 L.115-3.5-4-4.5-5.5 mm cylindrical and 2.5-4-4 L.115-5-6-6 L. 115 mm Venturi with DRY and H2O guns; internal Ø 2-3-4 mm selective and 2-3-4-8 Venturi with HELIX gun.
- Recommended compressed air supply: 1500l/min (52.967 CFM)
- Blasting medium tank capacity: 25 l
- Max height: 990 mm
- Max width: 320 mm
- Max length: 426 mm
- Weight (with empty tank): 30 Kg approx.
The Blast Pot is the heart of abrasive blasting with a pressure blast pot. Our product range offers different machine sizes and versions so the best possible blast pot can be used for every application and environment, whether for stationary or portable use.
All our blast pots are suited for the usual types of blast media and hence are used for a wide range of applications. We can offer appropriate solutions even for very fine blast media that often does not flow well. Generally speaking, abrasive blasting is referred to as “sandblasting”, but sand is no longer commonly used as the actual blast media for health reasons.
A question often asked regarding sand blasting has to do with the appropriate compressor so the blast pot can be used efficiently. Associating the correct compressor with the machine size is a frequent mistake, because the necessary compressor is based rather on the size of the respective nozzle and the corresponding air throughput. Therefore, it does not matter whether a 100- or a 200-litre blast pot is used for actual sandblasting.