The Duravent is a high performance axial blower for confined space ventilation with integrated 25’ vinyl ducting and case. Can be easily configured to ventilate or extract air. Perfect for venilation in confined spaces where air movement is critical. Available in (110v-60hz, 230v-50/60Hz) power sources.
• True 865 cubic feet per minute air movement
• Powerful 1/3 hp motor
• Horizontal Configuration
• Easily converts to ventilate or extract air
• Safety orange ducting, acceptable for military applications
• Polyethylene shell is seamless, dent proof, and light-weight
• Integrated molded carrying handles
• 25ft. ducting integrated in carrying case
• Moves large volume in compact design
• Power to maintain air flow
• Versatile design is two machines in one
• Orange ducting is acceptable for military uses
• Dent proof, leak proof polyethylene.
• Light weight and virtually indestructible
• Handles are molded into the housing, with no hinges or break points