The incoming air to the respirator system maintains positive pressure inside the helmet. Exhales air exits through the knit collar, which must fit snugly around the operators neck. All helmet features work together to protect the operator from exposure to harmful dust and abrasive.
- Expansive, 180°full-view window.
- Multi-lens system with rugged, positive-latching window frame.
- Built-in mini visor prevents media ingress between lenses.
- User friendly cape attachment system.
- Zip-in and Zip-out washable inner collar.
- Replaceable inlet fitting.
- Replaceable window latch.
- The generous interior dimension allows for the use of supplementary hearing and eye protection.
- The Apollo 600 is NIOSH-approved as a type CE, continuous-flow supplied-air respirator.
- The respirator is recognised by OSHA as having an assigned protection factor (APF) of 1000 times the permissible exposure limit (PEL) for lead dust.
- It also meets the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirement for Industrial head protection as stated in ANSI 289.1-2003 as a type I, Class G protective helmet.
- Bright red colour stands out and is easily seen in a blasting environment.
- A fully adjustable head harness ensures a good fit for most sized heads.
Industrial Minerals offers the Apollo 600 helmet on a “Try before you Buy” basis.